GSoC Weekly Report: Week 12 (4 August – 10 August)

By this week, I finished almost all parts of coding. I resolved linkification conflicts and did some cleanups to the code that I wrote before. I also added documentation to my class (Bugzilla::Markdown).

Since the code is almost done, I generated a final patch and attached it to BMO. I received some comments on my patch from my mentor to revise the code. I then made the modifications accordingly and attached a new patch to BMO.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s