I finished my final exams on Friday and resumed my work on the project afterwards. I incorporated Bugzilla’s linkification procedure into my code. You can see the commit here. I also resolved a conflict of the linkifications done by it. Still, there are some other conflicts that need to be addressed in future commits.
Since I was heavily involved with my exams in these weeks, I could not spend time on the project and unfortunately I did not make any change. However, I occasionally played with my code and tried to find possible defects in it.
This week, I addressed my mentor’s comments on my previous commits. The comments were about some tiny code clean-ups. Also, I manipulated the code to not generate
p tags around output sections.